Kids without Education are like Birds without Wings.
Education At Elevation (E@E) is hosting a day of education, exploration, yoga, meditation and relaxation for our local community. All proceeds will go towards providing education, food, shelter, and shoes for impoverished kids and seniors in a remote nomadic village in eastern Tibet.
o 35 children, who receive housing as well as education in Tibetan, Mandarin, and basic mathematics.
o Nomad girls and women. We sponsor tuition for 2 young women to attain education beyond high school.
o Renovation of a warm shelter for impoverished seniors in the frozen land of eastern Tibet.
- A special guest, Sonam Rinpoche, who was born in Tibet and has studied Tibetan Buddhism for many years. He will teach Tibetan meditation and share his wisdom.
- Spectacular Tibetan dance and songs performed by children from the Tibetan Culture & Sunday School of Seattle.
- Plenty of topics offered throughout the day. Two classes/sessions starting every hour.
- Your choice of classes on a variety of topics, including Tibetan culture & people, meditation, wellness and yoga.
- Meet like-minded people in your local community, to inspire a healthy and happy lifestyle.
- Tibetan and Indian specialty lunch. Vegetarian option is available.
- Shopping for Tibetan art, jewelry, and specialty items.
Please bring your own yoga mat if possible
THANK YOU to our Wonderful Sponsors!